Finding The Right Location To Invest
Property Investment Tips: How to find YOUR ideal location to invest
Follow these tips to discover how to buy an investment property in the perfect location for your individual requirements and budget.
1. Know your budget
We are spoiled for choice in the Adelaide property market – there are great opportunities for all levels of budget and there’s no “one size fits all”. It’s important to be very clear and honest about your financial position and then you will be able to narrow down your options and become laser focused.
2. Familiarise yourself with the areas that fit within your budget
Do a deep dive into the areas that fall within your budget – consider things such as:
- What is the infrastructure and transport like?
- Is there lots of government housing in the area?
- What type of lifestyle does the area offer?
- Is it mainly owner-occupiers in the area (which can have a positive impact on your future capital growth)?
- What are the vacancy rates for tenants?
3. Don’t listen to non-experts, even though they may mean well!
Only take advice from local experts who have a deep understanding and experience working within the area. Leverage the expertise of local experts and you’ll be well on your way to purchasing your ideal investment property.
If you’d like to learn more about our buyer’s agent service and how we can help you to choose your location wisely, please visit this page “buyer’s agent service Adelaide”.